Eastern Controls, founded in 1969, is the preeminent supplier of electrical heat trace, control valves, automation, instrumentation, and gas detection products/service in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We partner with customers in the Life Sciences, Water & Wastewater, Chemical, Refinery, Food and Beverage, and other Process Industries to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
For over 50 years, Eastern Controls has served as a trusted business partner for our customers by delivering technical excellence, outstanding service, and above-and-beyond support. In the position as an Outside Sales Representative, you are the customer advocate for Eastern Controls and our manufacturing partners.
The ideal candidate will possess the education, skills, competencies, and availability outlined below:
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Associate’s degree in a technical field or business concentration
- B.S. degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering is a plus
- Passionate, energetic, and fanatical about helping customers succeed. You are a problem solver and a trusted advisor.
- Professional sales acumen. You are 15 minutes early to every customer meeting. “Always Be Closing” is your mantra. You wake up every morning wanting to work with customers. Your customers only want to do business with YOU.
- Technical aptitude. Knowledge of electrical heat trace, instrumentation, gas detection, and/or valves is a major plus.
- Industry Experience. Must have familiarity with the Electrical Industry, working with End Users, Integrators, and/or Engineering Firms.
- Must live “in the territory”. Ideally living north of Interstate 78 and within 50 miles of Williamsport or Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.
- Local travel is required
- Occasional overnight travel required for training and meetings
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume through this link: Apply Now!