Who is Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc?
Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc., founded in 1979, is a world leader in spectrographic instrumentation and holographic technology. Kaiser Optical was acquired by the Endress+Hauser Group in 2013 and operates as an independent division focused on advanced optical instrumentation based on Raman spectroscopy. Principal products include Raman instrumentation and advanced holographic components for spectroscopy, astronomy, and ultra-fast sciences. Kaiser’s first Raman analyzer, the HoloProbe, was released in 1993 and set the standard for compact fiber-coupled Raman instruments.
Just under 25 years later, Kaiser’s Raman analyzers continue to impress with the RamanRXn1™ Analyzer.
What is the RamanRXn1™ Analyzer?
The RamanRXn1™ is a compact, easy-to-use, turn-key Raman spectrometer system that incorporates a high-powered Invictus™ NIR laser to minimize fluorescence and HoloPlex™ grating technology to provide an instantaneous full spectral collection of Raman data at high spectral resolution. Based on Kaiser’s award winning f/1.8 axial transmissive spectrograph, this design is optically efficient and allows more than six times the light to be collected than a traditional spectrograph design.
- Specificity of Mid-IR, but with the Ease of Sampling of Near-IR
- No Sample Preparation Required
- Accurate Transfer of Calibration Models from Lab-to-Pilot-to-Plant Systems
- Simple to Learn, Easy to Use
- Visualize Chemical Trends
- Fiber-optic probehead for in situ, real-time analysis
- Optimized for low-wavenumber performance
- Alloy C276 immersion optics: temps to 450ºC, pressures to 3000 PSI
- Non-contact optics for focusing beam through site windows
For more information on Kaiser Optical’s RamanRXn1™ Analyzer, contact ECI by filling out our contact form and a representative will reach out to you within 24 business hours.
Evan Ludwig, Communications Specialist