The TP analyzer Liquiline System offers precise online measurement of total phosphorus and ensures the highest process safety possible. Phosphorus is the decisive factor for excessive algae and plant growth in water bodies.
The TP analyzer Liquiline System monitors:
- Inlet and outlet of wastewater treatment plants for documentation purposes and calculation of the cleaning capacity
- Discharges of industrial wastewater treatment plants to determine discharge fees and to support the polluter-pays-principle
- Process water
- Automatic calibration and cleaning save you operating costs
- Advanced diagnostics with remote access support you in providing process documentation to the authorities
- Molybdenum blue method according to EN ISO 6878:2004 guarantees direct comparability to laboratory results
- Meeting industry needs: The analyzer is perfectly suited for environmental monitoring, industrial and municipal wastewater
- Fast and easy process integration: Direct installation of self-priming version or y-strainer for bypass applications
- Safety on the highest level: Software-controlled safety cover for the reactor and all heated parts. Additional safety light barrier prevents overdosing of reagents and sample
- Combination of reliable sample delivery and high-precision dosing: Peristaltic pumps can cope with particles in the sample. Light barriers enable precise, reproducible dosing
- Enhanced reagent lifetime thanks to optional cooling module
Endress+Hauser is a global leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation. Comprehensive process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, etc. are offered across a wide range of industries, optimizing the economic efficiency, safety, and environmental protection of your processes.
Device: TP analyzer Liquiline System CA80TP
As the Mid-Atlantic representative for Endress+Hauser, Eastern Controls has the necessary training and experience to effectively demonstrate this device and answer questions you may have about its operation. For more information about this product, the manufacturer, and/or other products offered by the manufacturer that may benefit your process operations, please contact our sales group.
Contact ECI Sales