The Masoneilan® ValScope®-PRO is an all-in-one diagnostic tool for testing and validating the health of control valves, whether the valves are equipped with a conventional or digital valve positioner. Its lightweight, portable, and rugged design allow it to be set up on control valves just about anywhere in your facility, saving you time and money while delivering precise diagnostics.
The ValScope®-PRO boasts numerous benefits, including:
- Helps save money on control valve maintenance while helping improve valve performance
- Simple to set up on control valves just about anywhere in your facility, saving time and money while delivering precise diagnostics
- The advanced data processing allows you to view information quickly and clearly through an easy-to-read “medical report” report
- Helps avoid the expense of removing valves from operation and increase facility uptime by testing your valves in-situ
- Its powerful software can test more than 35 different criteria, including profile, deadband, step response, and frequency
Founded in 1882 by inventor William B. Mason, Masoneilan has been and continues to be a major innovator in the valve and process control industry. Masoneilan automated process control solutions are part of the portfolio of Masoneilan valve technology that has helped customers maintain efficient operations and protect process industry assets. The product portfolio includes rotary control valves, globe control valves, valve actuators, severe service valves, digital valve positioners, etc. Masoneilan’s rotary control valves are known for their quality and durability, particularly the 35002 Camflex II Eccentric Plug Rotary Globe Control Valve. This valve effectively combines enhanced control performance, simplicity, and long-term reliability for a broad range of applications.
Manufacturer: Dresser Masoneilan
As Masoneilan’s Mid-Atlantic representative, Eastern Controls has the necessary training and experience to effectively demonstrate this device and answer questions you may have about its operation. For more information about this product, the manufacturer, and/or other products offered by the manufacturer that may benefit your process operations, please contact our sales group.