Process monitoring is becoming more demanding and the need for maximum product quality keeps increasing. In response to this, Endress+Hauser is continuing to provide industry-specific flow measurement solutions optimized for future technology requirements – like their innovative line of Proline flowmeters.
What is the Proline Promass A?
In many applications within the process, food and life sciences industries, the smallest amounts of a substance must be measured with high accuracy – such as flavorings, active ingredients, or corrosion-inhibiting substances. Endress+Hauser’s Promass A measures these substances and more drop-for-drop with the world’s highest precision.
Promass A is equipped with Heartbeat Technology as standard, guaranteeing continuously reliable operation. It allows permanent self-diagnostics with the highest diagnostic coverage (>95%) and optional device verification during operation without removal.
Promass A has a particularly robust device and sensor design. Its design protects the sensor system from external pipe vibrations and pipe forces, thereby guaranteeing first-rate measuring results.
Lightweight and compact, the Promass A is especially suitable for space-saving installation in skids.
Unique Measuring Performance
Promass A has a new, innovative sensor concept which guarantees maximum operable flow range and accuracy for the lowest flow rates – even under fluctuating process and ambient conditions.
How Does the Promass A Benefit You?
The Promass A provides users with a multitude of benefits including:
- Space-saving installation; compact, lightweight sensor
- Highest product quality – self-drainable measuring tube design in all line sizes
- Optimum process safety – resistant to corrosive ambient conditions and internal clogging
- Full access to process and diagnostic info – numerous, freely combinable I/Os and fieldbuses
- Reduced complexity and variety – freely configurable I/O functionality
- Integrated verification – Heartbeat Technology
For more information on Endress+Hauser’s Proline Promass A 300 Coriolis flowmeter, contact ECI directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 610-325-4600!