Who is nVent Thermal Management?
nVent Thermal Management is a global leader in heat-trace management systems; their sub-brand, nVent RAYCHEM delivers electric thermal solutions that keep people, industries, and infrastructure safe from harm and enhance industrial processes. The nVent TRACER sub-brand delivers the turnkey heat-tracing services the help optimize a heat tracing project for timing, budget, and scope with a fully integrated approach. These solutions have been trusted in industries across the globe, from pipe freeze protection and tank insulation to industrial surface snowmelt and roof/gutter de-icing.
What is the nVent RAYCHEM Elexant 9200i Wireless Communication Interface?
The nVent RAYCHEM Elexant 9200i is a Wireless Communications Interface that provides an alternative solution to hardwired Remote Monitoring and Configuration of Electric Heat Tracing (EHT) systems. Profibus is an open field, supplier independent network standard which fits various processes and building automation. The Elexant 9200i creates opportunities to connect devices, where previously thought impractical. This interface can also help reduce overall project costs and effort.
Features & Benefits
- Available in three frequencies for global coverage: 868 MHz, 900 MHz, and 2.4 GHz
- Standalone enclosures offering various configuration methods with a range of options: enclosure material, radiofrequency, the antenna type, and connection method
- Point to Point, Line/Star, Serial topologies, and modes
- Self-healing interface allows radios to auto-negotiate to resolve failed communication paths
- Long-distance coverage allows for more remote installation capabilities